Jumat, 28 Desember 2012

Ma Friends or (also) ma FANs :p

KKN 46 UNAIR - NGUKEN
 

Imersi Smansa Rembang 2009

                                                                 
    HI UA 2009


Another chapter from my story is FRIENDS. People, you won't life in this cruel world if you don't have any friends. So, I'm just one of million people in this world who need friends. Somehow, we feel that because we have so many friends we can not choose the better one. But, as long as we comfort with those people we do believe that our life wouldn't be so lonely. Priority, that what I call to make a dynamic story of my friendship. I can not just stand in the certain people or group, because sometime I found my limit point to have a boring point with those people. I need more connection, more journey that I can learn, and more action to give me more space for existence :p So to dearest my friends, don't hate me if I let you behind, because somehow your step wasn't big as I made. Just be my fans then, would you mind? :p 

1 komentar:

  1. Deposit tanpa potongan dan cashback 15% Bosquee

    Segera bergabung di zeusbola dan menangkan jutaan rupiah !

    Modal Kecil Dan Untung banyak,Terpercaya di Indonesia ZEUSBOLA!


    INFO SELANJUTNYA SEGERA HUBUNGI KAMI DI :
    WHATSAPP :+62 822-7710-4607


    BalasHapus